Saturday, November 12, 2011

Krewe de Louisianne Playlist - November 12

Openers:
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "New Orleans"
Earl Palmer - "I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)"
Roy Carrier & The Night Rockers - "Tired Of Worrying"
New Orleans Nightcrawlers - "Blueberry Hill"

The Animals - "I'm In Love Again"
Danny Collet & The Louisiana Swamp Cats - "Be Careful, You're Breaking My Heart"
New Orleans Creole Jazz Band - "Rose Room"
Porter, Batiste, Stoltz - "Seraphina Lives"
Cookie & The Cupcakes - "I'm Twisted"

Lucinda Williams - "2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten"
Bobby Jay - "Comin' Round The Mountain"
Tom McDermott & Connie Jones - "Kermit's Rag"
Stanton Moore - "Tang The Hump"
Andy Mosely - "Brother Mosely Crossed The Water"
Chris Ardoin & Double Clutchin' - "Stay In Or Stay Out/Pass The Dutchie"

Lil Rascals Brass Band - "For The Love Of Money"
Beau Jocque & The Zydeco Hi-Rollers - "Brownskin Woman"
Wallace Derouen & The Cajun Ramblers - "Cajun Ramblers Special"
Irma Thomas - "Ruler Of My Heart"
Roy Carrier & The Night Rockers - "She's In Love With The Zydeco"

Chuck Carbo - "Be My Girl"
Papa Grows Funk - "Say B'uh (I Jus' Playin')"
Wilbur de Paris - "Change O' Key Boogie"
Cousin Joe - "Big Fat Mama"
Rod Bernard - "The Promised Land"

Closer:
Lloyd Price - "Poppa-Shun"

No comments:

Post a Comment