Saturday, January 14, 2012

Krewe de Louisianne Playlist - January 14

Openers:
The Cousins/The Nite-Trons - "When The Saints Go Twistin' In"
Professor Longhair - "Go To The Mardi Gras"
High Performance/Steve Riley - "Went To The Dance"
Mandeville Mike & The Mental Block - "Does She Or Doesn't She?"
Dr. John - "How Come My Dog Don't Bark (When You Come Around)?"

Pee Wee Crayton - "Do Unto Others"
Rockin' Dopsie & The Zydeco Twisters - "I Got A Woman"
Magnificent Sevenths Brass Band - "As I Lay My Burden Down"
Clifton Chenier - "My Little Angel"
Tommy Bell - "Swamp Gal"

Quintron & Miss Pussycat - "Waterfall"
Blue Lu Barker - "Here's A Little Girl"
John Fred & The Playboys - "Boogie Chillun"
Sunpie Barnes - "Boogerbear"

Rosie Ledet - "Hey Baby, Baby"
Lee Dorsey - "Ride Your Pony"
Mike Dillon's Go Go Jungle - "GoGo's Theme"
Danny Collet - "Little Bit Of Peace"
Jimi Hendrix - "Something You Got"

Tony Joe White - "Polk Salad Annie"
Kermit Ruffins - "Ole Miss Blues"
The Boogie Kings - "Tell It Like It Is"
Driveways - "Simple Pictures"

Smiley Lewis - "I Hear You Knocking"
Sensational Alex Harvey Band - "Swampsnake"

Closer:
Leopolds - "Mexican Surf"



No comments:

Post a Comment