Saturday, July 28, 2012

Krewe de Louisianne Playlist - July 28, 2012

Openers:
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "New Orleans"
The All-Star Marching Band - "High Society"
Jumpin' Johnny Sansone - "Corn Whiskey"
Bruce Daigrepont - "Stir Up The Roux"

Dull Knifin' - "Trick Bag"
The Backstabbers - "I Got All The Girls (I Got You Runnin')"
Mahalia Jackson - "You'll Never Walk Alone"
Tuba Fats Chosen Few Brass Band - "St. Louis Blues"
Buckwheat Zydeco - "Pour Tout Quelqueun"

Little Richard w/ Fishbone - "Rock Island Line"
Underground Express - I Never Found A Girl (To Love Me The Way You Do)"
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells - "Ten Years Ago"

Derrick Tabb - "Roots Of Music Interview"

Zachary Richard - "I Yi Yi"
Kid Thomas Valentine - "Big Milk Cow Blues"
George Perkins - "Groove Making"
Johnny Koonse - "Don't Let Me Cross Over"
Muddy Waters - "Got My Mojo Working"

Closers:
Zutty Singleton - "King Porter Stomp"
Harmonica Williams w/ Little Freddie King - "Juke Boy"
The Original Pin Stripe Brass Band - "I'm Walkin' "

No comments:

Post a Comment