Saturday, February 11, 2017

Krewe de Louisianne Playlist - February 11, 2017

Openers:
Gary "U.S." Bonds - "New Orleans"
Geno Delafose & The French Rockin' Boogie - "I Wanna' Be Your Loving Man"
Jimmy Dotson - "I Need Your Love"
Robbie Lee - "True Love"
Hot 8 - "Love Don't Live Here"

The Meters - "Love Slip Upon Ya"
Nolan Dugas - "Married To One, In Love With Another"
Bobby Charles - "Good Loving"
Travis Matte & The Kingpins - "Love Is A Lie"
Willie Harper - "New Kind Of Love"

The Original Royal Players Brass Band - "Love The Big Ones"
The Balfa Brothers - "My True Love"
Alvin Robinson - "We Got Love"
Thomas "Big Hat" Fields - "Make Love In The Barn"

Intermission = Buckwheat Zydeco - "Time Is Tight"

Barbara George - "I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)"
Cookie & The Cupcakes - "Sea Of Love"
Danny Collet - "Gimmie Good Lovin' "
Whispering Smith - "I Know You Don't Love Me"
Bobby LuCure - "I'll Never Fall In Love Again"

Creole Joe Band - "Louisiana Lovin' "
Johnny Adams - "Imitation Of Love"
Creole Zydeco Farmers - "You Know That I Love You"

Johnny Wiggs & His New Orleans Kings - "If I Ever Cease To Love"
Treme Brass Band - "The Treme Song"
Bo Dollis & The Wild Magnolias - "Jockamo Jockamo"
Kermit Ruffins - "Treme Mardi Gras"

Closer:
Creole Joe Band - "You Look Better Goin' Than Comin' "

No comments:

Post a Comment