Monday, May 27, 2019

Krewe de Louisianne Playlist - May 25, 2019

Fats Domino -  "Walking to New Orleans"
Johnny Adams -  "Reconsider Me"
Zachary Richard - "Take Me Away"
Dewey Balfa, Steve Riley and Friends -  "Orphans Waltz"
Clifton Chenier  - "Colinda"

Buckwheat Zydeco - "I'm on the Wander"
Queen Ida - "My Girl Josephine"
Rose Ledet - "You're No Good For Me"
The Magnolia Sisters - "Jolie Petite Blond"
Lightnin Hopkins - "Woke Up This Morning"

Bozo Chavis - "Crying Waltz"
Jesse Lege, Joel Savoy,  - "Bosco Stomp"
Hugh Laurie - "St. James |Infirmary"
Bonarama - "Led Zepplin Cover"
Creole Zydeco Farmers - "You Know That I Love You"

Dr. John - "Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya"
Allan Toussaint - "Night People"
Jimmy Hughes - "Steal Away"
The Explosions with Juanita Brodes - "Garden of Four Trees"
Mary |Jane Hopper - "I've Got Reasons"

Keith Frank and the Soileau Zydeco Band - "Co Fa"
Beau Jocque - "What You Gonna Do"
Nathan and the Zydeco Cha Chas - "I'm in Love"
The Rosinators - "Old Joe Clark", "In My Time Of Dying", "I Saw The Light", "Poncho's Lament"
Tom Waits - "Gun Street Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment